Ask yourself, what will my clients expect from my products or services in two, five or ten years? What new trends or technologies could potentially impact how they use my products or services? What is not yet being offered that my business can work on today to offer my clients tomorrow?
When you start to focus on your customers and what they want and need, you develop more loyal customers, can offer better products and services, and ultimately generate more business opportunities and sales. Not only does a furnished office space take the stress off of finding a professional workspace, but your clients will take your business more seriously when you have an inviting and positive environment to meet them in.
- The first step in your customer experience strategy is to have a clear customer-focused vision that you can communicate with your organization. The easiest way to define this vision is to create a set of statements that act as guiding principles
- One of the most intelligent things you can do in your business is to stop selling and start serving. When you add value to your clients and are looking out for their best interests, they become more responsive to what you are saying, value your opinion and are more likely to see you as a trusted expert.
- Always add value and culture to your customers business experience with you. One of your goals in business should be to give your clients what they can’t get anywhere else, or in a unique way they can’t experience anywhere else.
- It could be as simple as taking the time to tediously respond to all their email questions personally, or having their favourite coffee and snack when they come to meet you at your executive office suite. Showing your clients and prospective sales leads some personal attention and unique company culture will prove beneficial.
- A key part to having happy customers is to do whatever it takes and to do unexpected things. It doesn’t matter what that may be. The great part about this is, that as the person trying to do everything to WOW your customers, you will get such an awesome feeling of happiness, once you can do these unexpected things. For example, providing a take home bag of your company swag and healthy treats like pretzel chips and popcorn after a client meeting can have a bigger impact than you think.
While meeting your clients’ current needs is important, in order to keep up in your industry and establish your point of business value, you also need to anticipate their future needs. Keep your head in the game and continually revisit your customer experience strategy to see if it is working. You can do this by asking your clients for feedback directly, looking at your online reviews and seeing if there has been an increase in your client base overall. A growing client base means your business is experiencing positive word of mouth recommendations which are hopefully stemming from your amazing customer experience creation. Do not forget that at Legacy Office Centres we are here to help your business provide an exceptional customer experience with our furnished office space and experienced team of staff.