Legacy Office Centers Meeting Rooms
Did you know that here at Legacy Office Centers we have 6 meeting rooms? Our meeting rooms come in a variety of shapes and sizes holding from 3-12 people with tons of features! We call them meeting rooms, but honestly, they have so many more uses than just for meetings.
Below is a list of our current meeting rooms with their features and uses!
(1) The Skyview Meeting Room: Similar to our Cityview Meeting Room, this space gets its name from the wall-to-wall windows which look out over Northern San Antonio! We call it the Skyview because our 6th floor is pretty much exactly level with San Antonio’s skyline! This meeting room can also hold 12 people so it’s great for bigger team meetings, training sessions, client liaison, or even an event! Since it has a built-in projector, speaker, screen, and even adjustable blinds, it is often used for video presentations. We hold networking events in our Skyview room several times per month and every few months we hold a big Meet & Greet for all of our clients with a buffet-style spread!
(2) Cityview Meeting Room: This meeting room on the 15th floor gets its name because of the wall to wall window that looks out over the City of San Antonio. Indeed, there are few places where you can get a view of the city like you to do in this conference room. It’s pretty common for people to exclaim and gaze in awe at the amazing view. With a capacity of 12 people, this meeting room is ideal for larger team meetings or small conferences. With the current pandemic, it is also perfect for one-on-one meetings with proper physical distancing measures. If you’re looking to impress whoever you’re meeting, this conference room is perfect for that!
(3) Red Room Meeting Room: Can you guess where this meeting room might have gotten its name? It’s a vivid red chair! This 8-person meeting room is a well-lit interior meeting space conveniently situated right by our elevators on the 6th floor.
(4) The Stable Meeting Room: This room gets its name from all the beautiful pictures of horses and ranches we have adorning the walls, in true Texas nature. With a capacity of 6 people, we love recommending this one for smaller team meetings or one-on-ones. It’s also conveniently located just off the 6th-floor main lobby area!
(5) Oval Meeting Room: Our Oval Meeting Room is up on the 15th floor and boasts a stunning view of downtown San Antonio. It sits 6 people so it’s perfect for a small team meeting, interview, or even just a quiet place to sit and talk with a client. This cozy, private meeting room is a personal favorite just because it’s so pretty and has a big window letting in tons of natural light.
(6) The Inner Meeting Room: This interior meeting room is the smallest one we have available at 3 people! It’s a super cozy, private meeting room just a short walk from the 6th-floor main lobby. If you need a small space for one-on-ones or quick, small team meetings this is a great choice for you!
Each of our conference rooms has whiteboards, a phone which can dial any number on the floor or outside the building with conference call capabilities, and we have a multi-media system that can be moved between the rooms as needed. This multi-media system has a TV, computer, keyboard, mouse, JBL speakers, and a high-quality video camera thus making it perfect for video presentations or conferences and networking calls! We also offer additional services such as Notary service, coffee, and tea service, copying, scanning, faxing, and we can even arrange catering, all for an additional fee.
Our tenants with Executive Suites get 6 free hours per month in any of our conference rooms, however, they are open for hourly or daily rental for the general public as well!
If you’re looking for a clean, safe, and professional place to conduct interviews, hold meetings, host conferences, or host conference calls then give us a call at 210-366-8000 for our rates and to secure your spot today!